This is the page where you detail specifics of your promotion. The fields are used as follows:
This section will detail adding a promotion. Almost all of the information in this section applies to editing a promotion as well.
- Usergroup – this defines the primary usergroup which users must be in to be affected by this permission.Note:This is not available when editing a promotion. If you need to change a promotion’s source usergroup, create a new promotion and delete the old one.
- Reputation Comparison Type – while the Days Registered and Posts criteria always refer to a Greater of Equal to scheme, reputation promotions may be specified with a Greater or Equal to or Less Than scheme. This allows you to setup negative reputation promotions. For example, users with a reputation of less than -100 may be demoted into a usergroup with less permissions.
- Reputation Level – the threshold point for the user’s reputation score.
- Days Registered – threshold point for number of days a user has been registered. This always refers to a Greater or Equal to scheme.
- Posts – threshold point for number of a posts a user has. This always refers to a Greater of Equal to scheme.
- Promotion Strategy – allows you to select which combination of criteria a user must meet before being promoted. This ranges from having to have at least a certain amount of posts to meeting one of the three criteria to meeting all three.
- Promotion Type – allows you to select whether the promoted users become primary or secondary users in the group.
- Move User to Usergroup – this is the usergroup that users who meet the criteria you specified above will be moved to.