Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jpatrickm
    • Oct 2011

Calendar custom fields

In the calendar is it possible to use custom fields that are stored someplace, like for instance a list of preset locations that you can select from in a drop down list when adding a new event?
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

From the online manual:
    Custom Fields
    vBulletin Calendars give you the option of adding your own custom fields to events. These fields allow you to ask for specific information that pertains to your type of events. While you could expect the user to give this information in the event description, you can bring more attention to what you expect by adding custom fields.
    See here for the full info: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...r_customfields

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
      • Sep 2001

The vb4 calendar is horribly outdated ... it hasn't really been touched since vb2 was released.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...