Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SarahScott
    • Aug 2011

Hi there.. One more thing!

I bought a vBulletin 4 Suite and installed it on my host to run my website on.
    However I decided I would like to be able to add the Branding free option to my License.
    So i'm able to run a Suite without any advertisements of any kind whatsoever!

Am I able to buy only that option now, for my allready bought Suite,
    without having to buy another license? I changed my mind about the branding thingie!
    If so, how am I able to do it? I can't find the option in the Customer Area.
    And when i click Renew/update license, I'm taken to the page to buy a completly new license :S
    But that's not what I need..

Edit: I have another question a few posts below, since I bought the branding free option now.

Please some help
    Thank you

Sarah
    Last edited by SarahScott; Fri 19 Aug '11, 12:49pm.
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php?do=step2 - just click Continue at the bottom of the 1st page without making any selection.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• beishe8
      • Oct 2005
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by SarahScott
      So i'm able to run a Suite without any advertisements of any kind whatsoever!
      The only "advertisement" is:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5
      Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• SarahScott
        • Aug 2011

Yes Beishe8, that's the advertisement i'm talking about
        Thanks for the help everyone.

Comment

• Hawk2
          • Apr 2008
          • 4.1.x

branding free on here the thing under the time was added normally that wont be there all you will see is the time

Comment

• SarahScott
            • Aug 2011

Ok so I have bought the branding free option and I got another codenumber with it.
            What can I do now? Because the advertisement is naturaly still there on my website now.
            Can i just leave my old installation like it was, and provide the other codenumber somewhere in it so advertisement goes away?
            Or do i just edit the footer, and put my own info in it, and leave it like that?
            Or I need to download and install a new version?

Cause in my members area, i see now 2 license products. One my vbulletin suite
            And below that another license number that says: No license options in the last column.
            It's as if they put the branding free option on a seperate section without suite integrated.
            In the branding free line, there is no link to download something in last column.

I'm sorry for these questions, it's first time I do this.

Edit: Oh no I think I bought a seperate branding, and not a branding on my suite license. I'm all confused
            Don't you usualy have to be able to download a brandfree vbulletin version..
            I still have the old version with advertisements for download I think :/

Here is a picture of what i see, is that normal?
            I have hidden the license numbers tho!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vbulletin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	3683157
            Last edited by SarahScott; Fri 19 Aug '11, 12:36pm.

Comment

• feldon23
              • Nov 2001
              • 3.7.x

Now that you've bought vBulletin, you really ought to be posting under the Customer Support areas. But briefly I'll say, once you buy Branding Free, you can either go through and remove all mention of vBulletin yourself, or you can re-download vBulletin with the Branding removed. Then just reupload the files and run the update.

Comment

• SarahScott
                • Aug 2011

Ok thank you, i'll try that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...