After a fresh installation or upgrade, server or site move it is advised to walk through these site details setting group to ensure they are up to date.
- Forum Name - Name of your forum. This appears in the title of every page.
- Forum URL - URL of your forum.
Note: do not add a trailing slash. ("/")
- Homepage Name - Name of your homepage. This appears at the bottom of every page.
- Homepage URL -URL of your home page. This appears at the bottom of every page.
- Contact Us Link - Link for contacting the site admin. To use the built-in email form, specify sendmessage.php otherwise use something such as 'mailto:[email protected]' or your own custom form. This appears at the bottom of every page.
- Allow Unregistered Users to use 'Contact Us' - The last option only applies if you specify 'sendmessage.php' in the previous option. You may require guests to pass Human Verification in order to use this form by enabling the option found in the Human Verification Options.
- Contact Us Options - You may pre-define subjects (and corresponding recipients) for users to pick from when using the default Contact Us form listed above. Please place one subject per line. An 'Other' option will be automatically added to the end when the form is viewed. For more information on how to set this up, view the inline help within the Admin Control Panel
- Webmaster's Email - Email address of the webmaster. This can be different than the technical contact listed in the includes/config.php. This is the person who will receive all emails from vBulletin itself except for database errors.
- Privacy Statement URL - Enter the URL of your privacy statement, if you have one.
For more information on Privacy Policies check out http://www.truste.org.
- Copyright Text - Copyright text to insert in the footer of the page.
- Company Name - The name of your company. This is required for COPPA compliance.
- Company Fax - Fax number for your company. COPPA forms will be faxed to this number.
You may wish to check out http://www.efax.com.
- Company Address - Address of your company. COPPA forms will be posted to this address.