• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyBilly2000
    • Feb 2004
    • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

Views = Replys + 1 ?

Why my views always = replies + 1 ???

vBulletin Options / Server Settings and Optimization Options / Update Thread Views Immediately to be : YES and save settings , but seems as befor views = replies +1

Code:
     [u][color=#22229c][url="http://www.billystudio.com/v b b/index.php?"]http://www.billystudio.com/v b b/index.php?[/url][/color][/u]? [url="http://www.billystudio.com/vB/index.php"][/url]
    Last edited by BillyBilly2000; Sat 20 Mar '04, 7:08am.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Is "Update Thread Views Immediately" set to Yes right now? If so, your views don't appear to be updating.

If you fill out a support ticket with a URL and admin login for your forums then we can take a look. We might also need a FTP login for your server and permission to upload the original PHP files.

Comment

• BillyBilly2000
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      Is "Update Thread Views Immediately" set to Yes right now? If so, your views don't appear to be updating.

If you fill out a support ticket with a URL and admin login for your forums then we can take a look. We might also need a FTP login for your server and permission to upload the original PHP files.
      Hi,

I have fill out a support ticket,
      but when I check it today, the screen shows "Access Denied ".
      Please confirm for me.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

I searched for tickets under the email address for your forum account and didn't find anything. What is the email address you used to open the ticket?

Comment

• BillyBilly2000
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
          I searched for tickets under the email address for your forum account and didn't find anything. What is the email address you used to open the ticket?
          My Ticket is SID-131919-3deed3f5
          email is [email protected]

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

That support ticket doesn't exist. It may have been blocked as spam if you sent it with no subject. Please fill out a new ticket.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• BillyBilly2000
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              That support ticket doesn't exist. It may have been blocked as spam if you sent it with no subject. Please fill out a new ticket.
              Hi,

Can you tell me the possible problem?
              I have reinstalled PHP and MySQL more than 3 times already.
              And total Delete VBB directory and reinstall VBB again.

Is the problem caused by IIS 6.0? PHP? MySQL? VBB self? or Other thing?

Comment

• Steve Machol
                Former Customer Support Manager
                • Jul 2000

I don't know what the cause of this problem is. That's why we asked for a support ticket so we could have all the necessary info to investigate it.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...