X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mephisteus
    • Aug 2002
    • 3.7.x

Kid shoots teacher (in The Hague)

Since I find this something important, and it only happend ONCE before in The Netherlands and that was something different (and nobody died).

I am now convinced that certain people are to be removed from society (one way or another, if you want to lock em up, ok with me. If you want to execute someone that messed up, ok with me).

Alright, this kid named Murat, 17 y/o and doing 2VMBO (for the ones that know what it is) (yes Murat, racism gets more supporters because of him). Shot a teacher in the head, with a gun about 50cm big (teacher got transferred to an hospital with one of the few medicopters we have here, should show it's lethal considering the police here dont mind setting of an entire city if an ambulance has to come through) where he died that evening at 21.00 GMT.

The boy didn't turn himself in but got forced to the police station by a neighbour

For the rest, Murat's friends helt a protest at the school saying that he is innocent and wouldn't do something like that (well he did). And they said they would take pictures of Murat to the memorial service at the school (now that is what angers me most, A SANE PERSON DOESN'T DO THAT).

PS
    Murat's friends were all foreigners (yay to racism again, it leaps forward because of stuff like this).

Sorry, I doubt this intrests many of you, but since it happened in the country where I live and shooting at schools happened only twice so far. This shocks me, and I find this is a serious case since it also says how messed up a persons mind can be.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"
  • _| () R | Z
    • Oct 2002

American influence, he was a muslim, america started the crusade against the muslim world. and there are 1 million muslims (on 16 million people in the netherlands) here that are getting frustrated. thx USA........
    Originally Posted by Zachery
    John originally presented vBulletin to Infopop, they didn't take it, so he took it and sold it

Originally Posted by Martin
    We had to do a lot of arm twisting to get him to do it, though. I would imagine he still hates us.

Comment

• Mephisteus
      • Aug 2002
      • 3.7.x

I actually forgot to mention something. 81% of that school is foreign, and that is like dynamite waiting to explode. So many different (strong) religions on one place can't go right...
      A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

• Freezerator
        • May 2002
        • 3.6.x

Well, I live in the Hague, and i know that school...

When i first heard it, i had my thought about what for person would do that. Defenitly not a normal person...

But it display a good bit of the dutch society of nowadays... The integration of foreigners has failed, and the law isn't strict enough on some persons because if they do, they are called rasicst...

Imo, sites like www.maroc.nl are a product of the dutch failure of integration...
        Dutch vBullletin users social group!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

This post is bordering on religious and racist bias so it is being closed. Take it to a politics based forum.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...