Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • influence
    • Mar 2002

I would like to fix this. please help

I would like to know how to fix the splitting of post on threads. I dont want it to have space between each post causing it to seperate each others post from each others for the legacy postbit. can anyone help please.
  • tgillespie
    • Dec 2002
    • 3.7.x

This belongs in the templates section or at www.vbulletintemplates.com. Anyways, here is your answer. In the postbit template, find the following at the very top:
    HTML Code:
    <if condition="$show['spacer']">$spacer_open<if condition="!$post['islastshown']"><div style="padding:0px 0px $stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px"></if></if>
    and change it to:
    HTML Code:
    <!-- post #$post[postid] -->
     <if condition="$show['spacer']">$spacer_open<if condition="!$post['islastshown']"></if></if>
    at the very bottom find
    HTML Code:
    <if condition="$show['spacer']"><if condition="!$post['islastshown']"></div></if>$spacer_close</if>
     <!-- / post #$post[postid] -->
    and change it to
    HTML Code:
    <if condition="$show['spacer']"><if condition="!$post['islastshown']"></if>$spacer_close</if>
     <!-- / post #$post[postid] -->
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

• influence
      • Mar 2002

Thanks bro. Thanks alot.
      Now my vb3 postbit looks like vb2. just the way I want it. I didn't like the vb3 postbit at all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...