• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyllian
    • Oct 2003

A bit of warning for everyone

I highly advise you steer clear of MaDCaT75
    This person is decietful, manipulative, and a thief
    Read this for reference http://forum.skill-club.com/showthre...&threadid=3362 (you do not have to register to read)

Now on to other issues
    Madcat had once donated a vbulletin license to a forum admin by the nick Hellcat(of Skill-Club), whereas, upon madcat's eventual loss of mod power and banishment, gave the license to another individual and tried to get Hellcat up on piracy charges

Madcat has stolen the intellectual property of users in other forums and tried to pass it off as his own(maps for a first person shooter, miscellaneous pieces of digital art, etc) which also includes 2 smilies I created for use only at www.skill-club.com (if he had asked me for permission to use those smilies on his forums, I would not have a problem, but since he didn't, I now have issues with him)

When I had confronted Madcat on his forums www.sims2forums.com I was quickly banned without reply(Madcat is under the nick Silverwolf there)
    In case of simple denial of "It's not me" read this thread > http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56455 or this one http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56358

I am not here to start flamewars or cause mass-dissention, I feel it is within my right to ask madcat that he either remove my smilies from his forums, or ask for permission to use them
  • Matthew Gordon
    • May 2002
    • 1.1.x

Well, then Hellcat should have realized that you don't ban the person whom is letting the vB message board exist legally.

Comment

• paddysplace
      • Jul 2003
      • 3.0.0 'Gold'

http://www.sims2forums.com/ uses the insidethepixel.com skin.. wonder if he paid for license removal... :-\

Regards,
      Patrick
      Patrick Paul

"Better to stay quiet and have others think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Comment

• Rapid Gaming
        • Jan 2003

I don't really see why you registered to tell us this but..

Comment

• Kyllian
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by squall14716
          Well, then Hellcat should have realized that you don't ban the person whom is letting the vB message board exist legally.
          True, but Hellcat had a lapse in judgement, we all do at some point

Comment

• filburt1
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Kyllian
            I am not here to start flamewars or cause mass-dissention, I feel it is within my right to ask madcat that he either remove my smilies from his forums, or ask for permission to use them
            1. She
            2. It will result in flaming, regardless of your intentions
            3. If may be your right to ask her to remove what you believe to be your property, but it is not appropriate to ask publicly.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

This is an inappropriate topic for these forums. Take personal disputes to other venues.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...