Help, im not computer savy and my board is messed up.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superiormuscle
    • Jul 2003

Help, im not computer savy and my board is messed up.

It says all the times are 2003pm. Also for some reason at the bottom of the page were the board name is, the letters are cut off. It also shows there are 0 users online when I know people are posting. Finally, once people log out the board wont let them back in. What the heck is going on guys and what can I do to fix it? Thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Have you installed any hacks? If so, do you still have these problems when you remove them?

Also set up a new style with all the original templates. Then view the forums with that style. Do you still see these issues?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Superiormuscle
      • Jul 2003

Any help guys?

Comment

• Superiormuscle
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Have you installed any hacks? If so, do you still have these problems when you remove them?

Also set up a new style with all the original templates. Then view the forums with that style. Do you still see these issues?
        Yes I went back and set every single thing back to default. I cant understand it.

Comment

• Superiormuscle
          • Jul 2003

You have a pm Sir. thank you.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Please do not PM me for private support.

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Superiormuscle
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Please do not PM me for private support.

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
              Oh im sorry, didnt know. I guess I will just wait for my admin to get back. I really have no idea what all that is that you just said. Sorry to waist your time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...