Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tolitz
    • Dec 2000

Software integrated and/or complementing vBulletin

Just wondered what other software you guys are using to complement your vBulletin forums

I am in the process of doing a major overhaul of my forums, and I wanted to know what other solutions could be added to further enhance/improve user experience in my forums.

So far I have used Photopost and will be using Reviewpost. I have also tried Incursio Censura and Indexu, and still considering Hivemail.

What other software (free or commercial) are you people using that integrates (directly or indirectly) with vBulletin?
    OPEN TECH SUPPORT
    "Tech is our middle name!"
  • Kathy
    • May 2000
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Tolitz
    Just wondered what other software you guys are using to complement your vBulletin forums

I am in the process of doing a major overhaul of my forums, and I wanted to know what other solutions could be added to further enhance/improve user experience in my forums.

So far I have used Photopost and will be using Reviewpost. I have also tried Incursio Censura and Indexu, and still considering Hivemail.

What other software (free or commercial) are you people using that integrates (directly or indirectly) with vBulletin?
    I'm using Photopost too...my members love it and we use it as a benefit of paying membership.

We also use: Raidersoft's chatroom and CSS (customer service software) which allows us to "one on one" with members. For our community, it works better than a chatroom. Both integrate with our vb.
    Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

• filburt1
      • Feb 2002

I'm going to be using my webmail script starting May 20th. It's not designed to compete with Hivemail but I still think it's pretty damn good
      --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
      Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
      vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

• DWZ
        • Jan 2002

VirtuaNews news portal type script thingy

Comment

• bromyaur
          • Jan 2002
          • 3.6.x

just installed Photopost Saturday...seems to be a hit so far.

Comment

• Sheddtech
            • Apr 2002

Hi!
            I have developed DLMan, my digital goods distribution system, (http://www.dlman.com) to interface with the vBulletin system.
            Shedd Technologies International
            WWW.STI.BZ[email protected]
            Web Development Services & Products
            www.dlman.com – vBulletin Integrated Digital Product Delivery System

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...