X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1time
    • Aug 2009
    • 3.8.x

Vbulletin licence, what now????

Hello everyone, I have bought a vbulletin license today.
    I have a forum wich is running on 3.8.3 and my question is now:
    Is my forum legal now and can I start promoting now??

Regards,

Izjen

Ps. I already filled in the url thing with my domain (at customer vbdownload)
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You should be fine then. We would still recomend uploading your licensed files, as the files you were using before may have backdoors or other third party code we cannot provide uspport for.

Comment

• 1time
      • Aug 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      You should be fine then. We would still recomend uploading your licensed files, as the files you were using before may have backdoors or other third party code we cannot provide uspport for.
      So its now a legal vbulletin forum? I will upgrade in couple of months when theres someone who can help me with it..

But what I want to know is if I can let my forum be what it is right now because I do have a license? So that means the forum is legal now right?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

This has all been answered here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316345

Please do not start multiple threads for the same question.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...