X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warezonerz
    • Jun 2009

I dont get my order

what happen to vBulletine!!! I dont Recieve my order, RBS worldpay process sucessfully...

Thank you
    Your transaction has been processed by RBS WorldPay, on behalf of Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
    Transaction details:
    Transaction for the value of: USD 180.00
    Description: vBulletin Order
    Merchant's cart ID: F713863BA892
    Pre-Authorisation Date/Time: 28/Jun/2009 00:56:28
    RBS WorldPay's transaction ID: *********
    This is not a tax receipt.

can somebody help my problem!! already sent email to [email protected] but dont recieve any reply if i dont get my order today i think i will change my mind to use phpbb...(free) and i want refund
  • captkirk685
    • Dec 2008
    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by warezonerz
    what happen to vBulletine!!! I dont Recieve my order, RBS worldpay process sucessfully...

Thank you
    Your transaction has been processed by RBS WorldPay, on behalf of Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
    Transaction details:
    Transaction for the value of: USD 180.00
    Description: vBulletin Order
    Merchant's cart ID: F713863BA892
    Pre-Authorisation Date/Time: 28/Jun/2009 00:56:28
    RBS WorldPay's transaction ID: *********
    This is not a tax receipt.

can somebody help my problem!! already sent email to [email protected] but dont recieve any reply if i dont get my order today i think i will change my mind to use phpbb...(free) and i want refund
    I would check your spam folders, its possible the email went there with all the info to access your order.

Comment

• ManagerJosh
      • Jun 2002

See also http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...84#post1755284. Server issues right now.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• aussiefooty
        • Nov 2008
        • 6.0.X

They had server problems with the emails.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• warezonerz
          • Jun 2009

i dont recieve any email from vbulletine,even on spam folder..for your info i only recieve RBS worldpay Card transaction Confirmation...

Comment

• SNN
            • Jul 2006

warezonerz, please fill out a support ticket here:

The Email server is having a few issues, thus you'll have to contact sales to get into the members area.

Comment

• captkirk685
              • Dec 2008
              • 3.7.x

Originally posted by warezonerz
              i dont recieve any email from vbulletine,even on spam folder..for your info i only recieve RBS worldpay Card transaction Confirmation...
              Trust me it will be worth the wait for vb, it is the best and has endless possabilaties, I am not affiliated with vb either, just a customer..

Comment

• warezonerz
                • Jun 2009

thanks for advice, i already sent the form to contact_sales hope i will get my order soon...been crazy for waiting the order hahaha...

thanks guy...

Comment

• warezonerz
                  • Jun 2009

Myb this is cause by spam detection level (Extreme) that why i think i cant retrieve my owned license confirmation hehehe...

Comment

• SNN
                    • Jul 2006

There is a problem with the vBulletin.com email servers currently that prevent all emails from being sent. It has nothing to do with your spam filters.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                      Former Customer Support Manager
                      • Jul 2000

This has nothing to do with email problems. You were told yesterday that the credit card rejected this order because you had the wrong billing info. You were told the same thing in a second ticket you sent us. Starting a thread with the same question is not going to change the answer unfortunately.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...