X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mommysavers.com
    • Sep 2006

vB Journal to vBulletin Blog 2.0.1

Hi,

Can the latest Impex version (1.92) be used to import data from vB Journal to vBulletin Blog (2.0.x)? We noticed that vBulletin Blog (2.0.x) is not included in the target systems. We tried to do some tests on our dev server and just selected vBulletin Blog (1.0.x) as the target, but we got the following mysql error when we did the 3rd module (Import blog user):

Code:
    mysql error: Unknown column 'options_everyone' in 'field list'
    Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thank you.
  • Jerry
    • Dec 2002
    • 1.1.x

Blog 2 isn't actually *officially* supported at the moment due to me having not updated the importer.

If you start a support ticket in the members area, ask for me and reference this thread we can work to get it done.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Mommysavers.com
      • Sep 2006

Hi Jerry,

We have already sent a support ticket but no one has answered it yet. Anyway, vB blogs is already installed on our site, and we are ready to start the import process. Is it safe to start the import process using the latest Impex? We already have a lot of members and we just don't want to mess up anything in our database.

Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...