Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ibaker
    • Oct 2004

Mass update "Copies of sent messages"

Can someone advise what the sql would be to mass update all users "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" to TRUE

Thanks!
    Best regards
    Ian
    "Everyone wants to fly, but some people just haven't realised it yet"
    www.recreationalflying.com
    NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

There is no setting or preference for that. You would have to edit the template itself to make that box checked to begin with:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Private Message Templates -> pm_newpm

This requires some HTML ability.

Comment

• ibaker
      • Oct 2004

Thanks Jake
      I migrated the data from a 3.7 install to a 3.8 one and this field seems not to have come across causing over 3,000 users to not have this check box indicating true
      Best regards
      Ian
      NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Comment

• Lats
        • Mar 2002

Try this...
        Code:
        UPDATE user SET options=options + 33554432 WHERE NOT(options & 33554432)
        Lats...

Comment

• ibaker
          • Oct 2004

Thanks Lats - worked great
          Best regards
          Ian

Comment

• Jake Bunce
            • Dec 2000
            • 3.6.x

Oh wow, there is a preference:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...