Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aupurbo
    • Nov 2007

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() ??

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]3[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]55[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]3[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php(1443) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]55[/B]
    After upgrading to 3.8.0 version, I am having these warnings on the top of my members profile pages.

How can I fix those? Thanks in advance.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That line is the fetch_userinfo hook. That is an error with one of your plugins.

I think this is from a plugin used by the vBulletin blog. I had a customer with the exact same error once. It was a problem with the blog bitfields. Try reimporting the blog:

Admin CP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> [Add/Import Product]

Import this file:

./includes/xml/product-vbblog.xml

Set Allow Overwrite to Yes. That may fix your problem.

Comment

• aupurbo
      • Nov 2007

SWEET... problem solved. Thanks Jake.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...