[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin Blog 2.0.0] (blog)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin Blog 2.0.0] (blog)

Hi.

Here is my translation of the vBulletin blog, version 2.0.0
    This language pack has all phrases except two translated, se list below.

Phrase group Control Panel Options
    • [realtime]

Phrase group vBulletin Blog Global
    • [snippet]

I would really appreciate help with the last remaining phrases.
    I haven't been able to find the templates were these phrases are used, or not managed to find out in what context they are used (it is very important to translate in the right context).

/Anders

Download thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295099
    Discussion thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295464
    Last edited by Floris; Sun 4 Jan '09, 10:31am.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Processed

Comment

• suwarto
      • Jan 2009
      • 3.8.x

hi

Im kinda new to this, where do I install the Blog language file ?

when I try to install in the language section, it says that, I already have one langguage installed that is called "svenska" but when I go to the blog section in the forum, its still in english .. anyone ?

Comment

• stejoh
        • Sep 2006
        • 3.8.x

I have the same questions!

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by suwarto
          Im kinda new to this, where do I install the Blog language file ?

when I try to install in the language section, it says that, I already have one langguage installed that is called "svenska" but when I go to the blog section in the forum, its still in english .. anyone ?
          Originally posted by stejoh
          I have the same questions!
          Although I have made the translations I can't answer your questions either. I have never uploaded any language, I only download the translation I've made.
          I have looked in the manual but haven't been able to find anything about mergeing two language files.
          My guess is that one should "overwrite" the language, and since the blog language file doesn't have the same phrases as the vBulletin language file the only thing that actually will be overwritten is the language settings, so it would be a sort of merg.
          But this is not something I know, someone could maybe try and find out, if no one from the staff here can give us an answer on the correct way of doing this.

Swedish version:
          Även om det är jag som har gjort översättningarna så har jag inget svar. Jag har aldrig laddat upp och installerat någon språkfil, jag brukar ju bara ladda ner den översättning jag har gjort.
          Jag har försökt kolla i manualen här men inte hittat något.
          Min gissning är att man ska välja att "skriva över" det existerande språket, då bloggen och vBulletin inte har samma fraser så bör det enda som blir överskrivet vara själva språkinställningarna, och de är ju samma i alla fall, så bör det ju bli en typ av sammanfogning.
          Men det här något jag inte vet, någon kan kanske prova, om ingen bland de anställda här kan ge oss ett svar på hur det är tänkt att man ska göra.

/Anders
          Last edited by Anders P; Sat 14 Feb '09, 2:33pm. Reason: Found a few typos. /Anders
          Anders Pettersson
          Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
          If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
          Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• stejoh
            • Sep 2006
            • 3.8.x

Anders, you were right!
            I just imported the new file. NB - one need to choose the option "Svenska", not "add a new language" in the import procedure.

Comment

• Anders P
              • Feb 2002

Originally posted by stejoh
              Anders, you were right!
              I just imported the new file. NB - one need to choose the option "Svenska", not "add a new language" in the import procedure.
              Ok, good to know.

Do you, or anyone else, have any suggestions for how to translate the two untranslated phrases?

/Anders
              Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...