• Show
Clear All
  • krimesis
    • Jan 2008

Currently Active Users

A regard to all of you.

I find me in this situation:

click on active consumers and I read:

and evident that the numbers don't correspond and that the 90% of the guests are almost looking (with a stop) at an enclosure!
    What is it able to be?
    I have tried to put the plugin with the spiderses but nothing doesn't change.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

It almost looks like your spider mod is not counting the correct number of spiders. Does it always say "1 Spiders"?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• krimesis
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Lynne
      It almost looks like your spider mod is not counting the correct number of spiders. Does it always say "1 Spiders"?
      In fact and what don't understand!

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Well, if it's always saying "1 Spiders" then my guess is that the spider mod is not installed correctly. You will have to ask for support in the modification thread if that is the case.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

• krimesis
          • Jan 2008

Well, if it's always saying "1 Spiders" then my guess is that the spider mod is not installed correctly. You will have to ask for support in the modification thread if that is the case.
          The result and the same also with that of default!

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

Default doesn't show any spiders, so I don't know how you can say the result is the same then.

Comment

• krimesis
              • Jan 2008

Default doesn't show any spiders, so I don't know how you can say the result is the same then.
              I have not made sense of well perhaps, but that of default furnishes the same results without the spiders!

Comment

• Lynne
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Oct 2004

When you turned off the addon that puts the Spiders number there, did you remember to undo any code edits you were asked to do? As far as I know, the same code is used to determine the users/guests on the index.php page as on the online.php page.

Comment

• krimesis
                  • Jan 2008

the same code is used to determine the users/guests on the index.php page as on the online.php page.
                  Unfortunately what I don't understand and really this difference.

Comment

• krimesis
                    • Jan 2008

But because it doesn't add them?

Comment

• Lynne
                      Former vBulletin Support
                      • Oct 2004

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying, sorry.

Try reuploading a new index.php file from the members area. And then turn off your plugins and see if it is correct then.
                      Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
                      define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• krimesis
                        • Jan 2008

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying, sorry.
                        In this moment the situation and the following:

click on Currently Active Users and I find:

the total Currently Active Users one of the dovrennes to be instead in correct way 180 and as from image 111 (105 memberses and 6 guestses), the 2 data don't correspond, this and this that I try to understand.

Comment

• krimesis
                          • Jan 2008

Try reuploading a new index.php file from the members area. And then turn off your plugins and see if it is correct then.
                          Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
                          define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

I have not understood.

Comment

• Lynne
                            Former vBulletin Support
                            • Oct 2004

I understand what the problem is - there is a different number of guests on your index.php page versus your online.php page. But, I don't understand what you have done to fix it. Have you tried:

- reuploading a NEW index.php page? A new one will have no edits in.
                            - disabling all your modifications to see if one of them is causing the problem?

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• krimesis
                              • Jan 2008

- reuploading a NEW index.php page? A new one will have no edits in.
                              - disabling all your modifications to see if one of them is causing the problem?
                              Made both and the version and tomorrow the 3.7.4 inserts the level 1.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...