Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeffAllen
    • Jun 2008
    • 3.7.x

I am looking for "Options" or even the "Template" for this item. Mine says New Posts and when I go into it all it gives me is the following.

Sorry, there are no new threads to view.

You may search for threads updated during the previous 24 hours, here.
    I have recent threads that should be showing but they don't. If I click the link "here" it takes me to the search page.
    I'm not sure if it ever worked or not, and I'm not quite sure how to get it to work like in this forum.
    All or any help is appreciated.
    Thanks Jeff
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Set this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Thread/Forum Read Marking Type -> Database (automatic forum marking)

And this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Database Read Marking Limit

The first time you set this all posts will show up as unread because the database marking is new. Once you mark the forums as read everything will work fine.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JeffAllen
      • Jun 2008
      • 3.7.x

That is Great

Thank you very much Steve. You didn't realize it but you fixed two of my problems in one shot. "My Template Edit Works Now Too"!!! You are the man.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Glad to help.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...