• Show
Clear All
  • jeffinj
    • Apr 2006

I'll submit my forum again (fingers crossed):
    Its www.christianforumsite.com

Title: Christian Forum Site
    Desc: Friendly and strictly moderated forum for Christians
    Has arcade, blogs, news, contests and nice staff to talk to.
    www.christianforumsite.com
    sigpic

Comment

• PeterNRG
      • Apr 2001
      • 3.6.x

Ultrashock v2

Ultrashock v2 just relaunched, so I hereby submit our revamped forums officially

We target creative professionals, such as web developers and graphic designers.

A lot of effort went into the styling of the forums and the vb addon products, which resulted into a total unique experience.

Make sure to try out the liquid/fixed layout modes (little icon at the top right corner), since it updates the interface without reloading. Same goes for our Update Tracker which pulls information from the vB database.

Oh, and don't be fooled by the rest of the site which isn't HTML but fullscreen swf (Flex) which also pulls information from the forums database.
      www.nrg.be - www.ultrashock.com

Comment

• DirectPixel
        • Jan 2002
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by PeterNRG
        Ultrashock v2 just relaunched, so I hereby submit our revamped forums officially

A lot of effort went into the styling of the forums and the vb addon products, which resulted into a total unique experience.

Make sure to try out the liquid/fixed layout modes (little icon at the top right corner), since it updates the interface without reloading. Same goes for our Update Tracker which pulls information from the vB database.

Oh, and don't be fooled by the rest of the site which isn't HTML but fullscreen swf (Flex) which also pulls information from the forums database.
        I second.

One of the best-looking vBulletins I've seen in a long while. Everything looks fantastic and the integration is superb.
        :)

Comment

• Basketmen
          • Oct 2006
          • 3.6.x

Site Name: indonesiaindonesia.com

URL: www.indonesiaindonesia.com

Description: Our site is portal like yahoo (webmail) and myspace (social networking) with forum together

Reason for Nomination : Our site concentration is in a lot of tools, we have many useful and custom hacks, like Download youtube videos etc to avi, webmail integration [email protected], random surfing like this in the right after google custom search, i think personally our site is one of the most many hack that using vbulletin. Username format is www.indonesiaindonesia.com/username very cool isnt it?. Oh yes one more, i think this site is the most seo forum that using vbulletin, please check it with your seo tools how is the structure each page from forumhome, forumdisplay and showthread
          Build community is not easy, its a very long game

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

I went to google and searched for "powered by vbulletin" to make a random pick, which turned out to be:

A forum community dedicated to TiVo digital video recorder owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about programming, streaming, content, schedules, home theaters, displays, models, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I nominate it, it is a good looking community (both design and content) and has a huge database with threads/members

Comment

• Caddyman
              • Dec 2005
              • 3.6.x

I nominate www.talkdelaware.com

Talk Delaware is a Online Community for everyone from Delaware and the surrounding areas. It has been up for close to a year and has really taken off with some very dedicated strong posters.

I have spent countless hours in adding features and customizing everything I can on the site which helped us win 3 or 4 admin forum BOTM's and The News Journals Readers Choice best website in Delaware 2007

Added features include a full WordPress MU install for user created blogs, a picture gallery, a arcade, flash chat rooms, and much more.
              PA Forums
              Philly Sports
              Delaware Online

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                • Feb 2005
                • 1.1.x

I went in search for a site that at first you would not think it was power by vBulletin software. I decided on this site and I will nominate
                I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

• BoYagoob
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 1.1.x

unbelievable .. fantastic ..

seconded ...

and good luck

Comment

• Shazzâ„¢
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3.7.x

Second
                    Sound District

Comment

• mikecp421
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Caddyman

Talk Delaware is a Online Community for everyone from Delaware and the surrounding areas. It has been up for close to a year and has really taken off with some very dedicated strong posters.

I have spent countless hours in adding features and customizing everything I can on the site which helped us win 3 or 4 admin forum BOTM's and The News Journals Readers Choice best website in Delaware 2007

Added features include a full WordPress MU install for user created blogs, a picture gallery, a arcade, flash chat rooms, and much more.
                      seconded, great site, good graphics and hard work
                      lincolnsofdistinction.org

Comment

• class101
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 3.6.x

Nominating my own forum which I've moved recently from phpBB to vB, this is a computer security community which I 've made 2 years ago on demand of my old website visitors, now on vB + cool javascript I made you can keep an eye on various security informations on like virus, new public exploits and last CVE entries, discuss about, and download unique stuffs like penetration testing tools.

ps: It's opened since 25dec2007 after enough long downtime and move to vB so pagerank and other stats may not be very accurate yet.
                        Last edited by class101; Tue 15 Jan '08, 7:11am.
                        security community

Comment

• iTaLiAnBoY165
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Caddyman

i second its a great sitee

Comment

• hollyboy
                            • Mar 2004

i nominate this great forum:
                            Entra nel forum dell'Inter per parlare con i tifosi neroazzurri

Comment

• anthony0120
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 3.6.x

Hi all,

Just wondering may I nominate my own forum for Feb contest?
                              I just purchased vBulletin's forum last Dec and it took me three weeks to custom the style and everything. I hope you all enjoy using vBulletin's forum as much as l do.

If you do find any setting or problem on my site, please kindly let me know. Happy New Year & Best Wish.

here is my site:
                              http://www.australiagolfdirect.com.au/golf-forum/

Cheers

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 1.1.x

anthony0120 you can make sure by viewing thread thread on rules.
                                Guidelines for vBulletin Board of the Month

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...