• 3.8.x

jpicforum.info gets my vote.

Comment

• MsJacquiiC
      • Nov 2006
      • 3.8.x

Thanx FRESH - JPiC gets my vote too

Jacquii.

"Question my skill set perhaps, but never question my heart." -- JacquiiCooke.com

Comment

• Comtech
        Banned
        • Nov 2004
        • 3.6.x

The best out of that list is without a doubt obesitydiscussion.com

Comment

• MsJacquiiC
          • Nov 2006
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Discussions
          The best out of that list is without a doubt obesitydiscussion.com
          And why is that may I ask?
          Because someone spent $200 on a custom skin?

Jacquii.

ps = BOO!

"Question my skill set perhaps, but never question my heart." -- JacquiiCooke.com

Comment

• Comtech
            Banned
            • Nov 2004
            • 3.6.x

Originally posted by MsJacquiiC
            And why is that may I ask?
            Because someone spent $200 on a custom skin?

Jacquii.

ps = BOO!
            They have a unique look that is of high quality. Yes, they paid money for that skin (more than $200) and they got their money's worth. Out of the list presented above, the one I chose was the best and I am not the only one saying that - look at the poll.

Comment

• jgas
              • Jul 2007
              • 3.8.x

jpicforum.info is just great
              MusicaDigitale.net - Italian Biggest Computer Music Board

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

http://www.warboards.org/ - Did not load for me.
                http://jpicforum.info/index-1.php - Design is too cluthered for me.
                http://www.sportbikeforum.net/ - Looks like a good forum
                http://www.obesitydiscussion.com/forums/ - Nice design.
                http://www.countrybumpkin.com.au/forum/ - Nice design and content.

I went with countrybumpkin.com.au as my vote.

Good luck everybody.

Comment

• R1lover
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3.8.x

vote up people
                  www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

• MsJacquiiC
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Discussions
                    They have a unique look that is of high quality. Yes, they paid money for that skin (more than $200) and they got their money's worth. Out of the list presented above, the one I chose was the best and I am not the only one saying that - look at the poll.
                    more than $200 to buy BOTM o_O = whatever....

Originally posted by jgas
                    jpicforum.info is just great
                    Thanx JGAS - I've put a lot of time and energy into JPiC
                    I'm glad you like

Originally posted by Floris
                    http://jpicforum.info/index-1.php - Design is too cluthered for me.
                    Cluttered? Hmmm - what shall I do to make it uncluttered? LOL
                    Cause cluttered is certainly not the look I was going for.
                    ALSO - I've written SCOTT twice - can you please edit the url for JPiC to reflect the portal page please? http://JPiCForum.info = Thanx

Jacquii.

Comment

• Floris
                      • Dec 2001

more than $200 to buy BOTM o_O = whatever....
                      Those type of comments are uncalled for. They spend money for a theme, trust me when I say this: They are not the first web site on the internet who have done that. And I think it is quite logical that they didn't invest money into their site, just to get on the list here. They did not buy in their position on this poll.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 1.1.x

MsJacquiiC

I do not see anything as being 'Cluttered' just a bit busy with ads, but that scrolling message is not something I would of added, it would seem better within your chat box. The search box would be better suited within under user login and or place properly under first category title.

The portal page has nothing to do with vBulletin and if it does, why not vote for any HTML page. I do not vote for sites until I have one running on www

Comment

• Floris
                          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
                          MsJacquiiC

I do not see anything as being 'Cluttered' just a bit busy with ads, but that scrolling message is not something I would of added, it would seem better within your chat box. The search box would be better suited within under user login and or place properly under first category title.

The portal page has nothing to do with vBulletin and if it does, why not vote for any HTML page. I do not vote for sites until I have one running on www
                          You might not consider it cluttered, I do.

Comment

• MsJacquiiC
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3.8.x

Those type of comments are uncalled for.
                            Just seems like a bit of home truth IMO...
                            Feel free to delete the post if you like

MsJacquiiC

Thanx JOSE - I've actually spent many many many hours of work on the JPiC style. And it just behooves me to think that someone who hasn't worked nearly as hard as I can possibly..... Ah - just forget about it.

I really do thank you for your comments and suggestions though - And even though this isn't like a showcase thread, rather than contest thread, I will surely keep in mind your message.

You might not consider it cluttered, I do.
                            Nevermind.

Jacquii.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 1.1.x

I would be more descriptive on what would need to be fixed, rather then saying one adjective to descible a site and not mentioning what should be removed and or moved.

This starting to be more of a highschool bickering and it is just an opinion and should not be more then that. If you like it and members enjoy your site, then that is all you should care. Opinions are just that and nothing else, but then it can also help point out some flaws if any are shown.

Comment

• MsJacquiiC
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3.8.x

I would be more descriptive on what would need to be fixed, rather then saying one adjective to descible a site and not mentioning what should be removed and or moved.

This starting to be more of a highschool bickering and it is just an opinion and should not be more then that. If you like it and members enjoy your site, then that is all you should care. Opinions are just that and nothing else, but then it can also help point out some flaws if any are shown.
                                True! But I suppose the nature of these types of contests.... Well let's just say sometimes less than "a real contest" --- At anyrate - I should prolly just hush my fuss - So that's what I'll do - Thanx for the suggestions though - I've strived to make JPiC THE best Community for writers & poets on the entire internet - And so far - I must say we're certainly doing an excellent job of it - And I suppose I say likewise for a couple other Forums in this months contest. It's not easy thriving in a niche which generally doesn't get even a 10th of the bulk of internet traffic - But we do strive and we do thrive.

So.... I suppose I should end by simply stating - Thanx for your comment! Apologies for my frustration. Let's have a good contest (blablabla) and good luck to all entrants!

Jacquii.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...