• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrNase
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.8.x

Find Updated Templates didn't work properly

I had this strange error yesterday after updating from 3.6.4 to 3.6.6

After the update I was told that I need to revert 5 templates which I did. Today I came online and I was told that there are 8 templates I need to revert and I did that also. The strange thing is that 5 of the template where those I already reverted yesterday. The information showed me that, according to vBulletin, those 5 templates were edited last under vBulletin 3.6.4 but that can't be true because yesterday 3.6.6 was already running.

Now all my template are up to date (at least the AdminCP tells me so) but I haven't yet reverted the template 'navbar'. I modified this template but it doesn't show up in 'find updated templates'.

edit:
    I still have the message that I need to revert 8 old template. When I click the link to list the templates I get the message that all templates are up to date.

I rebuilt the styles and the message is gone. 'navbar' is still not listed as modified although I would need to revert it so that it's at 3.6.6 ?!
    Last edited by MrNase; Sat 12 May '07, 3:01am.
    That's the end of that!
  • MrNase
    • Jun 2003
    • 3.8.x

I am still facing the problem that some templates are on vB 3.6.4 because the update didn't tell me to revert them but the announcement tells me to do so (because they are in the list of the changed templates).

Do I really need to go through every template to make sure that it's running the Vb 3.6.6 code or is there another solution to my problem?
    That's the end of that!

Comment

• peterska2
      • Oct 2003
      • 3.7.x

Any default templates will be updated automatically. Only customized templates will need to be updated or reverted if they have changed in a newer version than the last customization after an upgrade.

Comment

• MrNase
        • Jun 2003
        • 3.8.x

The template 'navbar' was a customized one, I made the changes with vB 3.6.4 and I am sure that the template needs an update because in vB 3.6.6 you changed it....
        That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...