X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JakeS
    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Quillz
    If you hate them so much why do you always seem to make threads regarding them?
    Something to talk about if you notice I'm always AGAINST them not with them

Comment

• Quillz
      • Nov 2004
      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by JakeS
      Something to talk about if you notice I'm always AGAINST them not with them
      True, but I know that if I really strongly disliked something, I'd not bring it up and give them any publicity.
      Forums

Comment

• JakeS
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Quillz
        True, but I know that if I really strongly disliked something, I'd not bring it up and give them any publicity.
        Besides, whats this got to do with this topic.

FYI: I'm trying to give them BAD
        Publicicyt.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

If your sole intention is to give Microsoft bad publicity then please start your own web site and rant there, instead of (ab)using our forums to do so. General chit chat is permitted, but posting threads to rant is against our forum rules.

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
          • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
          • Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
          • Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
          This topic has gone offtopic too much a few times, it seems it has been exhausted: thread closed.
          Last edited by Floris; Mon 12 Mar '07, 8:38am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...