how much info comes over to vb from ubb threads 7.0?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cherylferraro
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

how much info comes over to vb from ubb threads 7.0?

I'd love to hear from anyone that has imported a forum from ubbthreads to vbulletin. I just bought an 8 year old domain that has to be totally redesigned but has an established forum community. The ubb threads software was really out of date. When I updated it there was a lot of resistance and complaints from the long time members so I am now very apprehensive about their reaction to an entirely new software.

When I bought the site my original plan was to migrate the forum over to vbulletin but I don't want to lose the forum community by disrupting them too much. How smooth will the transition from ubb to vb be for the existing members?

BTW... Is there an importer for ubbthreads 7.0?
  • peterska2
    • Oct 2003
    • 3.7.x

Information about what is imported from ubb threads 7 can be found in our manual here

Comment

• DanaSoft
      • Oct 2003

Any consideration for importing PMs? We have over 335,000 PMs in UBB.threads7 we'd like to bring over after doing a conversion.

Comment

• Jerry
        • Dec 2002
        • 1.1.x

If you can supply a database that has them, that I can look at sure. Preferably with some polls as well.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...