Poster information on the left side of a post?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twanawg
    • Jan 2007
    • 3.6.x

Poster information on the left side of a post?

I have setup my forum, imported the forum post from several forums and i am now tuning everything. But one thing i can't seem to solve, on most forums i visit the profile of the user that replies is visible at the left of the reply. This part includes the used avatar, the post count, the location, reputation. But like on this forum this information is not available on the right side of every reply.

How can i enable this poster information at the left side of the post/reply?

Thanks you.
  • feldon23
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.7.x

Admin CP -> vBulletion Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template -> Yes

Comment

• twanawg
      • Jan 2007
      • 3.6.x

It is always like this: you post a question, browse a little through the control panel and find the thing you couldn't find for one hour. The answer seems to be to enable "Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template". Now it is all fine

Comment

• twanawg
        • Jan 2007
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by feldon23
        Admin CP -> vBulletion Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template -> Yes
        Thank you feldon, i appreciate your help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...