all cookies cleared

but I am still logged IN

Has anyone any ideas what is going on?

Thanks,
    Robin
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Try doing a hard refresh of the page. You might be seeing a cached page from when you were logged in. Try a different browser / computer to see if the problem is on your end.

Otherwise I recommend you try manually deleting your browser cookies. If that doesn't work, then try changing the vBulletin cookie settings (domain and path) back to default.

Comment

• robinantill
      • Dec 2001
      • 4.2.x

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I did a hard refresh of the page with CTRL and F5, also put '?' at end of URL. I then tried on a different computer and still the same.

I deleted the cookies which were set to default and still no different.

HOWEVER, I think I have found the problem.

I was setting up a new forum board prior to transferring my existing board to it. I did a full install and set up the Adminstrator on it. I then restored my old forum to the new install ADDING ONTO the existing new install. This meant that I had the existing forum board PLUS the extra adminstrator on the transferred board and this is what was causing the problem.

When I removed the Adminstrator from when I set up the dummy board everything worked fine.

Regards,
      Robin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...