Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

[Discussion] SE - Swedish language pack 3.6.0

Here is the latest version of my translation to Swedish.

Since last submitted translation a lot of things have been fixed and more phrases of the admin CP is now translated.

If you find any typos etc. please let me know.

/Anders

-----------
    Download thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206950
    Last edited by Colin F; Fri 10 Nov '06, 4:02am.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • mhc1576
    • Oct 2005
    • 3.6.x

Many greatful THANKS to Anders and Colin, I can promise you that your work is both valued and heavily used....

Regards Hakan

Comment

• medial
      • Sep 2005

Agree with you totaly!

Many thanks Anders!

Regards Mikael

Comment

• sNator
        • Nov 2005
        • 3.5.x

Bra jobb med översättningen men jag tycker det är lite märkligt att du har valt fora som översättningen för forum på vissa ställen.
        Jag trodde först att det var fel men man kan ju faktiskt skriva så.

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by sNator
          Bra jobb med översättningen men jag tycker det är lite märkligt att du har valt fora som översättningen för forum på vissa ställen.
          Jag trodde först att det var fel men man kan ju faktiskt skriva så.
          Hej. Tack för det.

Fora är faktiskt den korrekta formen för forum i plural, så det skall väl vara "fora" i dem fall det används i plural (fast jag kan nog erkänna att det kan vara missat på några ställen och det står forum ändå).

Jag kan också meddela att jag i princip har gjort det som behöver fixas för att kunna ladda upp en språkfil för 3.6.4. Vi får se när jag hinner med.

We also need to write in English in this forum.
          So to reply to your question in English also.
          Fora is the correct form for forum in plural.

I can also mention that I am more or less ready with the things I need to fix to upload the Swedish language file for 3.6.4. We will see when I can find the time.

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson
          Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
          If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
          Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...