Fast in Firefox, Slow in IE --> Style issue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dszeto
    • Mar 2002

Fast in Firefox, Slow in IE --> Style issue?

Hi,

The forums we're running here:

RedFlagDeals.com is Canada's largest bargain-hunting website updated daily with deals, freebies, coupons, and more. Join our message board to discuss with fellow Canadians.

Seems to be extremely fast in FireFox but in Internet Explorer there's a noticable scrolling lag and delay when loading the pages. Someone mentioned it might be a nested table issue? We're looking for that right now, but what makes it more confusing is that it's happening in all of forumdisplay, forumhome, and showthread pages and showthread doesn't have the sidebar which there seems to be some embedded tables for. Any ideas on whether it's embedded tables, which tables, or something else?

Thanks!
  • blindchild02
    • Nov 2002

not incredibly fast in my Firefox.

But the fact here is that IE sucks.
    Car Chops & Discussion
    NerdoPlex / My Nerdy Den of Design

Comment

• Si-fer
      • Jan 2005

loading seems the same in both IE and firefox to me.

i don't see ant lag or delay in IE, it loads in 1.3 second. i'd say that's pretty normal to me... but im using IE7 so that could be the case. can't say they same about IE6.
      Last edited by Si-fer; Wed 4 Oct '06, 11:36am.

Comment

• esfron
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by dszeto
        Hi,

The forums we're running here:

RedFlagDeals.com is Canada's largest bargain-hunting website updated daily with deals, freebies, coupons, and more. Join our message board to discuss with fellow Canadians.

Seems to be extremely fast in FireFox but in Internet Explorer there's a noticable scrolling lag and delay when loading the pages.

Thanks!
        Same here.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...