• Falcon Capt
    • May 2006
    • 4.2.x

New Thread/Thread Reply Template

This is what it looks like now:
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/...3816.jpg&s=f10

This is what I want it to look like:
    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/8/21510175597.jpg&s=f10

Basically the text entry area is taller and matches the height of the smilie box.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

The height of that box has different hard-coded values in the includes/functions_editor.php file (search for "$editor_height"). You can change the value with custom code (plugin or file hack, post on www.vbulletin.org) or you can directly edit these templates:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Editor Templates -> editor_toolbar_on

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Editor Templates -> editor_toolbar_off

Search for "$editor_height".

I recommend just editing your options to show fewer smilies.

Comment

• Falcon Capt
      • May 2006
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      The height of that box has different hard-coded values in the includes/functions_editor.php file (search for "$editor_height"). You can change the value with custom code (plugin or file hack, post on www.vbulletin.org) or you can directly edit these templates:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Editor Templates -> editor_toolbar_on

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Editor Templates -> editor_toolbar_off

Search for "$editor_height".

I recommend just editing your options to show fewer smilies.
      Thanks! I edited the "editor_toolbar_on" template and it did the trick! Where is the "editor_toolbar_off" template used???

I want to have all the smilies visible otherwise most users don't know more are there...

Comment

• Gray Matter
        • Jun 2005
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Falcon Capt
        Thanks! I edited the "editor_toolbar_on" template and it did the trick! Where is the "editor_toolbar_off" template used???

I want to have all the smilies visible otherwise most users don't know more are there...
        The editor_toolbar_off template is used for users who choose "Basic Editor" in their Message Editor option from the Edit Options page (User CP).
        Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...