Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xmlxp
    • Jun 2004

3.5.4 --> 3.6 timeout

i tried to upgrade from 3.5.4 to 3.6 and had problem at step (upgrade_360b1.php?step=10) this step hanged for long time till ( This page can not be displayed ) show on the internet explorer

at the same time from SSH i was watching server load , the mysqld was on the top and proccesing heavely and it kept proccesing even when IE gave me ( this page can not be displayed ) so i just waited till mysqld process finished then i add manually in IE adress bar :

same problem happen with step ( upgrade_360b2.php?step=1 ) and same proceedure i did as i did with ( upgrade_360b1.php?step=10 )

my question is when IE gave ( this page can not be displayed ) was the upgrade proccess still performing in the background till it finish?

the testforum seems to work very fine with out any errors
  • xmlxp
    • Jun 2004

why IE give ( this page can not be displayed )? and does this mean the upgrade failed or still performing in the background?

Comment

• josef
      • Dec 2004
      • 3.5.x

i have the same problem as i am upgrading from 354 to 365

on alteration large tables step
      http://xxxx/install/upgrade_360b1.php?step=1
      as i have large tables it keeps working for a while and after 5-10 min i get The page can't be displayed
      but when i check mysql it is still working

so when mysql finish working in the background is it OK to go to the next step maunally ???

is there a way to solve this ??

or i can do things of upgrade steps manually ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...