• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

[Discuss] Swedish Language Pack for 3.5.2

For discussion of this Swedish Language Pack:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

• Marsupilami
    • Apr 2002

There are two ¨ that should be ö in the xml.

Otherwise works perfect in 3.5.4.

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Marsupilami
      There are two ¨ that should be ö in the xml.

Otherwise works perfect in 3.5.4.
      Ok, thanks appreciate that you let me know.

Fixed that.
      I have made a lot of more on the translations of the 3.5.3 recently (had some time over a twork ) and will hopefully submit that file here soon.

Anymore typos or other things anyone find, please post here at vbulletin so I can improve the translation.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• bloke
        • Jun 2006
        • 3.5.x

Thanks. Great work.
        I've a suser who tells me

Forumss statistik

Should be

Forums statistik

Can you tell me where to change this - been searching text and phrases all afternoon.

Thanks.

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by bloke
          Thanks. Great work.
          I've a suser who tells me

Forumss statistik

Should be

Forums statistik

Can you tell me where to change this - been searching text and phrases all afternoon.

Thanks.
          The phrase you are looking for is probably x_statistics in Global phrases.
          In my translation it is: "{1}s statistik"

The number is for the name of the forum.
          The "s" in my translated phrase needs to be there for all fora that has a name that doesn't end in an "s", which would be most.

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson
          Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
          If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
          Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• bloke
            • Jun 2006
            • 3.5.x

Of course, of course.
            I had mistakenly called my forum 'forums' so the extra 's' was shown.
            All sorted now thanks very much.

Comment

• Marsupilami
              • Apr 2002

Search for "Anväd" and replace them with "Använd"

Comment

• Marsupilami
                • Apr 2002

Posted a ticket in the bug tracker concerning locale date translation problems.
                Follow it here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs3...iew&bugid=2596

Comment

• Anders P
                  • Feb 2002

Search for "Anväd" and replace them with "Använd"
                  Thanks, appreciate that you notify about typos.
                  Found quite a few with that one.

I will hopefully soon have the time to update the language files here on vb.com

/Anders
                  Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Marsupilami
                    • Apr 2002

Another one: Search in swedish translation phrases for "unte". You will prob. find one instance to change into "inte".

I guess, to see this, one has to be in debug mode on admincp though.

Comment

• Anders P
                      • Feb 2002

Another one: Search in swedish translation phrases for "unte". You will prob. find one instance to change into "inte".

I guess, to see this, one has to be in debug mode on admincp though.
                      Thanks, fixed that one.
                      Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Marsupilami
                        • Apr 2002

Site feedback form seems not to be fully translated.

Examples:
                        $vbphrase[options_options_contactusoptions_text]
                        $vbphrase[options_options_contactustype_text]

Just can't figure out why subjects "Site Feedback" and "Registration Problem" in sendmessage.php does not get translated - (Where to find the phrases)?

(In vb 3.5.4)

Comment

• Anders P
                          • Feb 2002

Site feedback form seems not to be fully translated.

Examples:
                          $vbphrase[options_options_contactusoptions_text]
                          $vbphrase[options_options_contactustype_text]

Just can't figure out why subjects "Site Feedback" and "Registration Problem" in sendmessage.php does not get translated - (Where to find the phrases)?

(In vb 3.5.4)
                          Hi.

I am not sure what you mean by your examples, I have just upgradeed to 3.6.0 and havn't got my computer at home in order to run the 3.5.x locally so I cant't check right now.

As for the phrases for "Site feedback" etc. I think they are not "phrased", you type in them in the vb-settings in the admincp.
                          Custom profile fields etc. have been "phrased" in 3.6.0, but not these (as far as I cna tell), hopefully that will be possible in the next release.

Anyway, I am at work right now (night shift) and will post my latest translation for 3.5.3 tomorrow (if nothing unforseen happens).

Anyway I have started a thread on the 3.6.0 translation here, and would appreciate some feedback there.

/Anders
                          Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Marsupilami
                            • Apr 2002

Dont let the syntax scare you.

I meant to search for the phrase names:
                            • options_options_contactusoptions_text
                            • options_options_contactustype_text

They are not translated. They are related to the site feedback form. i.e. (Contact us).

And i guess you're right about some sentences in the site feedback form is not phrased.

I'll stick to vb 3.5.5 until 3.6.x has settled a little further, and all addons i want is 3.6 proof. I can continue to report missing translations on 3.5.5 if you want me to?

Comment

• Anders P
                              • Feb 2002

Dont let the syntax scare you.

I meant to search for the phrase names:
                              • options_options_contactusoptions_text
                              • options_options_contactustype_text

They are not translated. They are related to the site feedback form. i.e. (Contact us).

And i guess you're right about some sentences in the site feedback form is not phrased.

I'll stick to vb 3.5.5 until 3.6.x has settled a little further, and all addons i want is 3.6 proof. I can continue to report missing translations on 3.5.5 if you want me to?
                              Ok, the phrases you mentioned are in the "Control Panel Help Text" and there is a lot of these helptexts that are not translated (yet ).
                              But everything concerning the front-end for the "Contact us" should be translated.

Yes I appreciate feedback on the translation, as soon as I get a few things in order on my computer at home I will install a 3.5.5 version locally and try and fix the misstakes you find.
                              But I would also appreciate if you (and anyone else) look at the questions I have in the thread about 3.6.0.

/Anders
                              Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...