Vote for your favorite board - vB Board of the Month - July and 5th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chewbacca
    • Sep 2004

I still believe mmorpg-zone.net looks the best and most well-organized. It's got my vote.

Comment

• hugh_
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.5.x

Here's hoping a few of you will vote for us...
      Please vote for my enhancement requests: 1, 2, 3 and 4...

Comment

• GamerzWorld
        • Sep 2003
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by chewbacca
        I still believe mmorpg-zone.net looks the best and most well-organized. It's got my vote.
        Thanks for your vote

Comment

• MattHu
          • Dec 2004

mmorpg-zone ftw

Comment

• John Diver
            • May 2003

Thanks in advance for anyone voting for www.DeuceAce.com

Appreciate it
            John Diver

Comment

• kira
              • Aug 2002

Wow, thanks very very much for the nomination, and to those who consider voting for the epiguide. I've worked hard to customize it using my own tweaks as well as plenty of the wonderful mods from vb.org's ingenious coders. Still, looking at all the nominees, I'm pretty darn humbled.

Best of luck to everyone, and thanks again!
              Kira

EpiGuide: Web Entertainment Forums - vB Board of the Month, Aug 2007
              About Schuyler Falls, an Original Drama | Falling Sky Designs

Comment

• simsim
                • Nov 2005
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by kiwilerner
                Wow, thanks very very much for the nomination, and to those who consider voting for the epiguide. I've worked hard to customize it using my own tweaks as well as plenty of the wonderful mods from vb.org's ingenious coders. Still, looking at all the nominees, I'm pretty darn humbled.

Best of luck to everyone, and thanks again!
                Although there're very nice nominations this month (especially DeuceAce.com), my vote has defenitely gone to your forum. A unique design that I've never seen something alike before.

You're a true talented designer; you should run your own design firm.
                You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

• letsjoy
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 4.2.x

vRewrite seod urls is best i like
                  A's - Shayari
                  Miniclip Web.PK

Comment

• chewbacca
                    • Sep 2004

simsim, I agree with you on the design aspect but what swayed me was how "cramped" things looked when I scrolled to the middle of some pages (like the forum index). I do admire its overall appearance, but it's some little things that can get me.

Comment

• kira
                      • Aug 2002

Hey, my first time using multiquote! Woohoo!

Originally posted by simsim
                      Although there're very nice nominations this month (especially DeuceAce.com), my vote has defenitely gone to your forum. A unique design that I've never seen something alike before.

You're a true talented designer; you should run your own design firm.
                      WOW thank you very very much for the extremely flattering and generous words. I actually do have a design firm, but it's not vbulletin-centered. Anyway, simsim, thanks again ... I'm floored by your compliment and will be grinning all day!

Originally posted by chewbacca
                      simsim, I agree with you on the design aspect but what swayed me was how "cramped" things looked when I scrolled to the middle of some pages (like the forum index). I do admire its overall appearance, but it's some little things that can get me.
                      I know how you feel, chewbacca, and appreciate the feedback. A nice design can definitely be killed by the details! Thanks so much for visiting the site.

Edited to Add: By the way, if I weren't contractually obligated to vote for my own site , I'd've gone for MMORPG-zone. Gorgeous, sleek design and an atypical color scheme. Well done! I'm adding your link to our directory.
                      Kira

EpiGuide: Web Entertainment Forums - vB Board of the Month, Aug 2007
                      About Schuyler Falls, an Original Drama | Falling Sky Designs

Comment

• chewbacca
                        • Sep 2004

kiwilerner, I should've added that my opinion may or may not affect how regular visitors to your site react. The resolution at which I was viewing the site might be higher than some people's, so the text came out pretty small, and serif/semi-serif fonts such as Trebuchet MS turn out a bit harder to read than most sans-serif fonts. I think that was the main factor.

My target audience might be very different from yours, and I have to admit I am a hypocrite when designing for it (I'm doing a redesign right now, actually). Although I don't like things like small text and lots of icon buttons (without text to tell the user what it does unless he hovers over it), many others do.

In fact, EpiGuide is "in the middle" when it comes to this aspect of design, and I really do like it. The sidebar, as well as the other "big" elements, are well spaced. I don't know if you took my comment the wrong way; the one small thing I first mentioned didn't kill the design at all.

Best of luck to you and the rest of the nominees.
                        Last edited by chewbacca; Tue 4 Jul '06, 12:20pm. Reason: connection timed out

Comment

• joeychgo
                          • Mar 2004

WOW - Thank you for including vBulletin-faq.com in the contest!!!!

We are among strong competition though. Its great that there are so many worthy sites! WHoever wins, we are honored to be nominated!
                          Building my Automotive Forum Network...
                          Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum - Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum

Comment

• smackLAN
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3.8.x

EpiGuide gets my vote...great site Kira!
                            RazorThemes ~ Cutting Edge Designs

Comment

• Bogie
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 3.5.x

I voted for EpiGuide. Great work Kira!

Comment

• hotrod1
                                • Apr 2005

My vote went for vbulletin-faq.com. If they win then they must buy this http://www.cafepress.com/vbulletinshop.12700361 lol .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...