X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SusanD
    • Jan 2003

How do you find a developer???

Any suggestions on how to find a reliable developer other than a google search? TIA
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

There are sites out there dedicated to this or have areas that developers hang out. A few include:

Learn Web Design & Development with SitePoint tutorials, courses and books - HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, PHP, mobile app development, Responsive Web Design
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• mcncyo
      • Jul 2000

there is also http://www.rentacoder.com/

Comment

• Gomjaba
        • Jan 2005
        • 3.5.x

I have tried a few oh those already. The problem with freelancer : They think they are capeable of coding but hardly ever seen a vbulletin forum
        I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

• Blaminator
          • Jul 2004

Try the vbulletin.org service requests section

Comment

• hasseinc
            • May 2008

where is the vbulletin service request section?

most of the sections on the vbulletin.org site require that one have already purchased vbulletin. which is odd, meaning, as a consumer I would want to know I can get good support (and development) before purchasing a product...

vbulletin should really have a section for those seeking developers/installers. most of the other web2.0 app/code folks do and clearly that's their competition.

but maybe I am missing something? because it would be surprising if they really don't have such a section.

for general developers I recommend craigslist but watch out for all the replies, it will take days to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

You started multiple threads about this topic instead of sticking to this one, despite the question being answered.

Thread closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...