X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NathanLedet
    • Nov 2005
    • 3.6.x

Very ugly error

Ok so i've spent quite a few hours moving from one database to another because of differences in mySql versions. I've had to sort through 26,000 lines of code deleting little things here and there to make it work properly. I finally got all the tables in. I was using a temporary vBulletin forum...already installed on the site and everything. I simply went into config.php and redirected it to the new database. Now when i go to view the forums, i get this error:

Code:
    Warning: Unknown(./../global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error:  (null)(): Failed opening required './../global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/12/d149746430/htdocs/forums/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Any ideas??
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

First I recommend reuploading all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files. Also, turn off plugins globally in your vBulletin Options. Does this problem still occur then?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...