Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tercede
    • Jan 2005

Parse error & Warning error

When I was deleting a thread I got a glimpse of this error inbetween a redirect:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting T_NEW or T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/ttuohy/public_html/forums/inlinemod.php(220) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ttuohy/public_html/forums/inlinemod.php(220) : eval()'d code:3) in /inlinemod.php on line 627
    What does all the giberish mean?
  • harmor
    • Aug 2003

It's a plugin that's causing the problem.
    Disable all plugins that use the inlinemod_start hook.
    Enable them one by one until you pinpoint the error.

You will need to go to the thread on vbulletin.org where you downloaded the product or plugin.
    Search the thread for unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING line 3
    If there is no fix post a new message explaining your problem.
    Also mention what plugin you enabled that caused the problem to make it easier on the hack author.

Comment

• youradultworld
      • Nov 2004

Harmor
      I just wanted to say thanks for your informative post. I for some reason didn't think to look in the hook area, I figured something was wrong with my file although i knew that "I" made no modifications to it. I should probably speak with tercede and see which hacks we installed haha - for instance mine is caused by vbrewrite

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...