Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andreamarucci
    • Nov 2005

Where are my threads?

Just finished importing my phpbb 2.1.17 forum and everything is almost ok but I've this problem...

When I see my forum, I'm not able to see more than x (where x is a random number) threads. I mean that in the main forum page I see, for example, that one forum has 33 threads and 874 post. I click on that forum and I see just 4 threads and no possibility to see the others. In the bottom right I see GO(0) and, if I click on it I get a message that say "You did not select any valid threads". I cannot see the little numbers (1 2 3 4 etc.) that appear in the bottom and let you navigate through the thread pages. Also I'm not able to understand why in some forum (that have both 50 threads) I can see, for example, 10 threads, and in some others I can see just 4 forum.

If you want to check you can go to http://www.kog.it/forum2 so you could see for yourselv what I mean.

What can I do to fix this?
  • cbiweb
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.1.x

Change the Display Options at the bottom of the thread list to be something more than "Last Month". Set it to "Beginning" and you'll see all your threads.

This can be set for each forum in Admin Control Panel - > Forum Manager - > Edit Forum -> Default View Age.
    Last edited by cbiweb; Wed 9 Nov '05, 5:31am.
    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

• andreamarucci
      • Nov 2005

You saved my life I feel myself a little stupid...

May I ask you where exactly in the admin panel could I change this value?

Comment

• cbiweb
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.1.x

I edited my post to show that information.

Don't feel stupid. It's an easy thing to overlook when you're new to vBulletin.
        ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...