X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ReZsuRecKShuN
    • May 2005
    • 3.5.x

Question Regarding Tags When Posting.

Ok i'll try to explain this the best i can.

Basically after i've added a tag to my post on my site, it jumps back to the top of the post box. Do you understand what i mean?
    When i attempt to do the same thing on THIS site it doesnt?
    So for example, if i want to highlight a certain word in bold, it does it straight away on THIS site, BUT when i do it on my site it jumps to the top of the posting box.
    So how do i change this?

I'm sorry if i've confused you, it's kind of hard to explain, if necessary i'll post some screenshots.
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Yes, when you hilight, then click on BOLD, ITALIC & UNDERLINE it does make it difficult to post lengthy thread? This is the IE error I get from doing this function.
    Username: Demo
    Password: demo
    If this gets fix I will delete image and please delete member Demo.

Comment

• ReZsuRecKShuN
      • May 2005
      • 3.5.x

Hi ^

Yeah thats the error that occurs when using IE sometimes, but i always use Mozilla FireFox now, so i don't actually get that error.
      But still like i mentioned in my first post, i still have problems when posting quite a lengthy thread. Does anyone have a solution? I think it just might be my vB settings are messed up or something?

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
        • Feb 2005
        • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Have you tried a hard refresh: CTRL-F5
        If that doesn't work then the next thing I recommend is that you reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
        Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
        You should upload that missing WYSIWYG Controls Create List image in binary mode?
        That control f5 does not seem to work on my end.
        Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Sun 9 Dec '07, 10:20pm.

Comment