• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KewLRoBbY
    • Aug 2005

Questions

Ok I have a few questions:

Do you accept cash through the mail?

Once I purchase how does it work, do you send it to me, or do you install, or is there a cliet download place?

Does it come with shop and arcade or do you have to install those modifications?
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

Cash: -> No. Checks, yes.

Once its been paid for you are emailed a customer username and password and you just download it from the memebrs center.

Shop/Arcade are codehacks and should be available to download over at vBulletin.org
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• KewLRoBbY
      • Aug 2005

Well so much for vbulletin guess Ill have to buy IPB, they accept cash you dont

Comment

• Creepshow
        • May 2005
        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by KewLRoBbY
        Why don't you just ask your parents to send a check? Then you can pay them back...
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• ManagerJosh
          • Jun 2002

Honestly, why not do this? Dump money into a bank account, and have PayPal send the money to Jelsoft.

This way you get what needs to be done.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• KewLRoBbY
            • Aug 2005

They hate me being on the computer as much as I am. I had to keep all my sites and online friends a secret for 3 years. If they found out I wouldn't see a comp again. They will never support me at all when it comes to anything with a comp. Therfore I have to send cash through mail. How else is a 15 year old supposed to buy it. Im really dissapointed in VB for not acceptinh cash through mail.

Comment

• Creepshow
              • May 2005
              • 3.5.x

They hate me being on the computer as much as I am. I had to keep all my sites and online friends a secret for 3 years. If they found out I wouldn't see a comp again. They will never support me at all when it comes to anything with a comp. Therfore I have to send cash through mail. How else is a 15 year old supposed to buy it. Im really dissapointed in VB for not acceptinh cash through mail.
              They don't do it for your own safety as the customer.
              It's a security thing, you know?
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
                • Sep 2001

You should never send cash through the mail. Go the bank or the post office and get a money order, which you can then in turn mail to vbulletin.
                Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• conqsoft
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3.6.x

Where did you find a web host that takes cash?
                  vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

• derekivey
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 3.6.x

Hey, I'm 14 and I was able to use my dad's paypal account to buy vBulletin lol. Don't your parents have paypal or something?
                    <Onimua> Congrats Chroder
                    <Onimua> You're a daddy.
                    <Chroder> eh
                    <Onimua> :)
                    <Chroder> uh oh

Comment

• KewLRoBbY
                      • Aug 2005

Http://emaxhostinging.com just emailed the guy basicly filled out the thing in a letter not online.

Comment

• poolking
                        • Aug 2002

Http://emaxhostinging.com just emailed the guy basicly filled out the thing in a letter not online.
                        That link doesn't work.

Comment

• Creepshow
                          • May 2005
                          • 3.5.x

Originally posted by poolking
                          That link doesn't work.
                          www.emaxhosting.com

Comment

• KewLRoBbY
                            • Aug 2005

What is a money order and how do I get one? Then what do I do with it?

If you wanna lose to your biggest rival because of a payment issue thats your fault. Why cant you just accept my cash, I dont give a shidizy if I lose my money.

Comment

• Creepshow
                              • May 2005
                              • 3.5.x

I dont give a shidizy if I lose my money.
                              That's a rather stupid statement.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...