X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kier
    Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
    • Sep 2000

Call for Bug Reports

I'm pleased to say that we are gearing up here to release vB 3.5.0 RC3 in the coming days, but before we do so I'd like to make an appeal for bug reports.

Unfortunately with many recent releases, particularly of 3.5 RC1 and RC2 we have made the release, only to be inundated within hours with many bug reports, detailing problems that existed before the release of the latest version.

This makes development very difficult, so this is a request for anyone that thinks they may have found a bug in vBulletin 3.5 in its current incarnation to formalize the problem by making a bug report here.

Please don't leave the problem to someone else, thinking that someone else may have found the problem and will report it - if you believe that you have found a problem, please report it yourself!

It doesn't matter if the problem is minor or major, and it doesn't matter if what you think is a bug turns out not to be so - the worst that can happen is that your bug report is labelled as bogus and nobody will think any less of you for making the report.

The only other thing I would ask is that if you make (or have made) a bug report, please keep an eye on it, as the developers may ask specific questions that you will need to answer in order for the problem to be reproduced and rectified.

Thanks everyone.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...