• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • under2233
    • Apr 2004
    • 3.0.0 'Gold'

vb 3.0.8 big time

Hi,

I never had freezing problems with earlier version of vb but after upgrading to vb 3.0.8 from vb 3.0.7 members complain that they can't reply with quote or reply to a private message coz the forum freezes!!!

I had to replace the 2 files private.php and newreply.php to solve the problem any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Note : My host suspended my account twice after upgrading from 3.0.7 to 3.0.8

Thx
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please see this bug report for the PM fix:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• under2233
      • Apr 2004
      • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

• Steve St.Lauren
        • Jun 2002

I just had this same problem and implemented the fix from of installing the 3.0.7 vbulletin_global.js file. Since this seems like a problem with many people shouldn't a note be put into the 3.0.8 announcement and change that file in the release for people downloading it from now on?
        -Steve St.Laurent
        Webmaster of http://www.turbodieselregister.com

Comment

• under2233
          • Apr 2004
          • 3.0.0 'Gold'

My host suspended my account again today though I replaced the vbulletin_global.js file ... This version is not stable it all ...

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Suspended your account for what reason?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...