Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chikkoo
    • Mar 2005

Hi..

After upgrading from 3.0.7 to 3.5.0 beta 3, my Thread Tools and other pull down menus in that line are not working.

This happens only when the posts exceeds more than One page.

I noticed at the left bottom corner of the IE (staus bar) there is an "Error on page" mesage while showing that thread, the details of that error are:

Line: 1464
    Char: 4
    Error: 'null' is null or not an object
    Code: 0
    URL: http://www.mydomain.com/forum/showth...522#post111522

Do anyone have similar problem? I tested in FireFox too. Same problem there too.

Can someone guide me, how to fix this problem.
  • southernlady
    • May 2005
    • 4.0.x

Yeah, actually I can...

And make sure you have NO plugins and no themes and upload your files again according to the method described. Liz
    Secret City Designs

Comment

• chikkoo
      • Mar 2005

Hi.. Southernlady,

Thank you very much for your reply.

So, just re-uploading all the non-image files solved your problem?
      or you followed the Mike Sullivan's instructions there?
      (I didn't quite understand what he says)

Comment

• southernlady
        • May 2005
        • 4.0.x

What I did to fix it was uninstall everything but the default theme. I made sure I had nothing in the way of plug ins. I reverted all my templates back to the originals.

Then I went in and reinstalled the beta 3 files just as Steve told me to do.

Once I did that, I verified that everything was working. THEN I went in and reinstalled my themes. Checked again. Then installed my plug ins ONE by one...and found the offending plug in. Anything that is attached to the nav bar is going to screw with this unless you do what Mike says. Since *I* couldn't figure out HIS instructions, I figured out a way around it for two plug ins and left two of them alone. Liz
        Secret City Designs

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...