Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeMenkey
    • May 2002

Rageon 9250

Alright, I've got this card http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9250/index.html

Well, I thought I had the latest drivers. But I can't find anywhere on ati.com where I could find the latest drivers.

The current version I have now is 6.14.10.6458. Is there a possable way to some how update my drivers without going through hell and back? ha
  • ManagerJosh
    • Jun 2002

Originally posted by DeMenkey
    Alright, I've got this card http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9250/index.html

Well, I thought I had the latest drivers. But I can't find anywhere on ati.com where I could find the latest drivers.

The current version I have now is 6.14.10.6458. Is there a possable way to some how update my drivers without going through hell and back? ha
    New card? Never heard of a Rageon
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• JPT62089
      • Jun 2004
      • 3.6.x

its on the front page left menu

Catalyst™ for Windows® XP Version 5.6 with Catalyst™ Control Center (32MB)*

http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

• TheComputerGuy
        • Apr 2001

Rageon 9250
        LOL

Comment

• MGM
          • Aug 2002
          • 3.6.x

I think I'll wait for Omega Drivers

MGM out

Comment

• DeMenkey
            • May 2002

Well, they screwed me at BestBuy than.

I just bought this, and they assured me it was one of the newest, top of the line. That's all I freaking want, to be able to play all the latest games, wtf.

Does anybody have one for sell or something, used as long as it works! lol, next month I'll have to get a new one I guess. I spent like 200 bucks for this one. I can't go out and spend 600 bucks for another one though. bleh.

Comment

• Vile
              • Jul 2002
              • 3.6.x

Well, they screwed me at BestBuy than.

I just bought this, and they assured me it was one of the newest, top of the line. That's all I freaking want, to be able to play all the latest games, wtf.

Does anybody have one for sell or something, used as long as it works! lol, next month I'll have to get a new one I guess. I spent like 200 bucks for this one. I can't go out and spend 600 bucks for another one though. bleh.
              Im not sure why they would tell you this is the newest and top of the line, since Best Buy sells the ATI X800 series, and the GeForce 6800 series.
              Webmaster / Administrator
              www.MegaGames.com
              www.MGForums.com

Comment

• DeMenkey
                • May 2002

Well, I asked them and told them and they said it was teh best they had, dumb *****es. this ****ing pisses me off man. I'm inflamed with furry right now.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                  • Aug 2000

Well, I asked them and told them and they said it was teh best they had, dumb *****es. this ****ing pisses me off man. I'm inflamed with furry right now.
                  Most people who work at Best Buy don't know much about the department they work in. There are some who take the time to learn about what they sell but not all of them actually do. Always research offline and walk in there knowing what you will buy. There is no incentive for Best Buy employees to actually help customers.

Personally, I go across the street and shop at Circuit City. Every time I walk into Best Buy, I leave angry and having wasted time. Every once in a while I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they improve but they haven't in the ten years they have had a store locally.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• MGM
                    • Aug 2002
                    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                    Most people who work at Best Buy don't know much about the department they work in. There are some who take the time to learn about what they sell but not all of them actually do. Always research offline and walk in there knowing what you will buy. There is no incentive for Best Buy employees to actually help customers.

Personally, I go across the street and shop at Circuit City. Every time I walk into Best Buy, I leave angry and having wasted time. Every once in a while I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they improve but they haven't in the ten years they have had a store locally.
                    For me its the other way around. I prefer Best Buy over Circuit City. The people at the BB near me are more knowledgeable then the people at CC (although usually I know more about the product then either).

I went into both asking if they knew if San Andreas came in a CD format for PC. Neither knew, but the clerk at BB looked it up online and found out that it didnt for me.

MGM out

Comment

• DeMenkey
                      • May 2002

Well, Circuit City is the same way here. Nobody knows jack, you never get help at CompUSA unless it's another customer (it's sad too, when I went in to buy my MOBO NOBODY wanted to help me, I asked EVERY freaking employee inside the store, and nobody would help me. I got pissed as hell, the only person was the casher and she was in her 60s and didn't know much about computers. BestBuy is really the only place around here who knows anything.

Comment

• Vile
                        • Jul 2002
                        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke

Its the exact opposite here. Circuit City and Comp USA are worse than Best Buy.

Since both CC & Comp USA used to work on commission (CC no longer does) all they would do is try to attach as much as possible, and they have very little knowledge about the products itself.
                        Both these stores remind me of Radio Shack - the employees know next to nothing, and constantly pressure you for any sale possible so they can make their commission.

I would eaisly take BB over CC or C. USA
                        www.MegaGames.com
                        www.MGForums.com

Comment

• DeMenkey
                          • May 2002

Well, beleive it or not, but everybody at RadioShack knows more than BB, CUSA, and/or CC. It's a sad day.

Comment

• BamaStangGuy
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 3.6.x

Well, beleive it or not, but everybody at RadioShack knows more than BB, CUSA, and/or CC. It's a sad day.
                            All it takes is a quick internet search to know what is the latest. Shouldn't rely on people who make 5.50 an hr to get you what you need.

Comment

• Vile
                              • Jul 2002
                              • 3.6.x

That's far from the truth...
                              www.MegaGames.com
                              www.MGForums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...