X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 8kobe
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.5.x

How do I make Posts width smaller?

Need to make them smaller to prevent side scrolling. How can I go about this?
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

The width of posts is fixed to the width of the forum, unless there is something inside of the post that is stretching the box. Is something stretching the box? Can you post a picture or link?

Comment

• 8kobe
      • Feb 2005
      • 3.5.x

www.sccollectors.com/forums The problem is that I added a column that shows ads on the side. Now everything looks alright other than posts. It might help if I could left align it. Can you tell me how to do it. Thanks

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

I think I see the problem. Posts automatically stop and restart the content spacer with each post, and the content spacer uses the Main Table Width setting for its width.

Possible solutions include:

1) Use "100%" for the widths of the content spacer (edit the spacer_open) template.

2) Remove the spacer references from the SHOWTHREAD and postbit templates.

Like I said in this thread, adding a column can introduce problems that you can post on www.vbulletintemplates.com about.

Comment

• 8kobe
          • Feb 2005
          • 3.5.x

Thanks Jake, I changed the width on the spacer_open template. It worked great. You know your VB

Comment