My users aren't recieving their email confirmation emails.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstar89
    • Mar 2005

My users aren't recieving their email confirmation emails.

I have been getting lots of emails today from new users saying that they cannot do anything in my forum as they are not recieving their confirmation email so i am having to edit each user to move them in to the reg. users usergroup skipping past their confirmation. What has gone wrong?

Thanks in advance

Adam
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Are any emails workinng> First try this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Enable "-f" Parameter -> Yes

Then try the vB email functions. If it still doesn't work, then try the email diagnostics in the Admin CP and report back the results:

Admin CP -> Imports & Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Email

If after all this you still don't get the email then this is a server and/or mailbox issue. You will need to view the mail logs on the server to see what happened to those emails. Once vB sends it to PHP it's in the hands of the server. If you are on a shared server you may need to ask your host to look through the logs for you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...