Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kelleee
    • Apr 2005

Reputation is showing on my posts. Is there a way to hyperlink "Reputation" so members can click on that instead of the icon?
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Which reputation specifically? The reputation number? The reputation image with the green dots? The reputation word?

A picture would also help.

Comment

• Kelleee
      • Apr 2005

The word "reputation": Reputation:10

It has the green square under it. I want to know if I can hyperlink the word,
      "Reputation" so it can be clicked on instead of the "scales" icon above it.

The righthand side of the page says:

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

I see a "Rep Power" text, not a "Reputation" text (in the default templates and phrases):

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit or postbit_legacy (depending on which layout you are using)

Add the red code:

Code:
        				<div class="smallfont">
        					<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
        					<if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
        					<if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
        					<div>
        						$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
        					</div>
        					<if condition="$show['reputation']"><if condition="$show['reppower']">[color=red]<a href="#" onclick="return reputation($post[postid])">[/color]$vbphrase[reppower][color=red]</a>[/color]: $post[reppower] </if><div>$post[reputationdisplay]</div></if>
        					<div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon]</div>
        				</div>

Comment

• Kelleee
          • Apr 2005

Thanks for the help, it didn't work. It took me so long to get reputation to show on my posts, that I don't want to screw that up.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
            • Dec 2000
            • 3.6.x

I am guessing your template is customized? If you post your template I might be able to help.

Comment

• Kelleee
              • Apr 2005

Here is my Postbit template:

<if condition="$show['reputation']">$vbphrase[reputation]: $post[reputation]<if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: $post[reppower] </if><div>$post[reputationdisplay]</div></if>
              I added the $post[reputation] to make the reputation show up on my posts. Also, I have done a text change and on my posts reputation is called Karma. so the page reads:
              Joint Date:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...