X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lefthome
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.6.x

Type Face Color Changes

I would like to add a warning in RED just below the thread's title link on select sub forums.

How do I change some type with changing everything – I want to leave some black and highlight other words?
  • Dean C
    • Mar 2002
    • 3.5.x

Sorry I'm not sure exactly what you're asking
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

• lefthome
      • Feb 2005
      • 3.6.x

Existing setup;

Rant and Rave (19 Viewing)

Gun-toting neocon? Tree-hugging lib? Jihad supporter? Prepare for battle! Most Rant and Rave Messages Express Complete Outrage! WARNING: DUE TO CONTENT IN THIS SECTION, A PASSWORD IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS!

What I want to do;

Rant and Rave (19 Viewing)

Gun-toting neocon? Tree-hugging lib? Jihad supporter? Prepare for battle! Most Rant and Rave Messages Express Complete Outrage! WARNING:DUE TO CONTENT IN THIS SECTION, A PASSWORD IS REQUIRED TO ACCESS!

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

If you mean the forum description. you can simply use the appropriate HTML code in the description to change the color of that section.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• lefthome
          • Feb 2005
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          If you mean the forum description. you can simply use the appropriate HTML code in the description to change the color of that section.
          How simple! Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...