How can I turn off the "Subscribe to This Thread" option for ALL members in a forum?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pamela
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.1.x

How can I turn off the "Subscribe to This Thread" option for ALL members in a forum?

Hello!

I have two questions...

I was wondering if there was a way to turn off the option to "Subscribe to This Thread" and "Subscribe to This Forum" for ALL members in a certain forum (our private Moderators only forum).

Also if a member has his access taken away from a certain forum (the Moderators only forum)...but is not banned from the board...but DID select the "Subscribe to This Forum" option before he was removed as Moderator, does he still get daily/weekly updates from that private forum emailed to him (even though he technically can't get access to that forum)? I hope my question makes sense...

Thank you!!!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You may be able to do this with conditionals. Here is the online documentation for using template conditionals:

As for forum subscriptions, I don't believe these stop but I could be wrong.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Pamela
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.1.x

Oh my...I was hoping there was a simple way of doing it. Okay...thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...