X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tipi
    • May 2004

[img]??

I'm going to try to explain this with my really crappy english. Here goes:

I have a problem with [IMG]-tags in my forum. The [img] works well most of the time, but when i (or my members) try to link from certain sites no picture comes up, just a link. How come? And how to fix?

The sites I am trying to link from is like a photobucket, a place to store pictures so you can upload it to forums. I find it very weird that my forum don't want to show any pictures from that spesific site. It works everywhere else..

-Tipi
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Does it work on this forum? What is the URL to one of the images?

Comment

• Tipi
      • May 2004

I don't know. *testing*

Edit: Nope.. Kind'a strange, don't you think? Now I'm linking from my homepage:

It's the exact same code, only different address.

Edit2: Removed pictures
      Last edited by Tipi; Thu 11 Nov '04, 2:56pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Allow Dynamic URL for [IMG] Tags -> Yes

Note: With this option set to 'no', the [IMG] tag will not be displayed if the path to the image contains dynamic characters such as ? and &. This can prevent malicious use of the [IMG] tag.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Tipi
          • May 2004

Thank you so much! *superhappy*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...