Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doug Nelson
    • Aug 2001

Posting and You

Sorry if this is old news, but I just saw it for the first time and think it's cute as all getout:

• MGM
    • Aug 2002
    • 3.6.x

Someone already posted this

But yea, that is pretty funny

MGM out

Comment

• Jake Bunce
      • Dec 2000
      • 3.6.x

I see this posted all over the place. People always post it on a forum when some one else has already posted it, which is funny because the flash movie condemns that.

Comment

• Bema Jinn
        • Mar 2003

it was me that posted it like 2 hours after you.

i did look up and down the first page of this forum, but i couldn't see anything, i don't know how i missed this :P

and i find searches annoying, you either get too many results and have to wade through them, or get completely unrelated posts.

i know it's probably the keywords i use, but you can't always predict what people will say in a post.

i do use it occasionally though, if i'm looking for something on a forum i've never visited, but it annoys me as well when you sometimes have to register to search.

Comment

• DR€@M W€@V€R
          • Mar 2001

im scared to watch these things just incase theres a screaming banshee make me heart jump at the end am i paranoid ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...