X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobAC
    • Jan 2001
    • 3.8.x

RealWebhost Opinions?

Anyone have any good or bad opinions on RealWebhost??
    Rob
  • jenn022078
    • Aug 2004

I just recently started with them and let me tell you Joey is awesome!!! He has helped me with every questions that I have had. He has also gone out of his way to help myself along with my other admins(all hours of the night). I will tell you I have all good things to say and not one bad thing. If you are looking for a host that will 110% impress you, I will highly agree with going with realwebhost.

Comment

• Rains
      • Feb 2004

I've been with them for six months and they are first class. I left my last hosting company (a major Uk host) after becoming disillusioned with the service I was paying for. Before I took the plunge I did some research just as you are doing now. RealWebHost's name kept cropping up, consistently praised for value and service. So I signed up, and quite frankly they have far exceeded my expectations with their reliability and support.

Comment

• John Diver
        • May 2003

I first found out about this company when they advertised on my forum.
        I have heard a lot about them since, they seem like an A* company that provides an excellent service with great support and customer relations.

John
        John Diver

Comment

• tanster
          • Feb 2002

I must agree with all the opinions here. I just signed up tonight with RWH, thinking that I probably would not hear from them until after the long weekend, which would have been perfectly acceptable. (I needed to sign up tonight because they are advertising a special of an extra 200MB space and 3GB bandwidth that ends today.)

Instead, Joey contacted me within minutes of me signing up, and provided top-notch support in helping me move my current site, files, CPanel settings, everything! The whole process took an hour at the most.

Joey is truly phenomenal. I am so happy I switched!

Comment

• JohnScott32
            • Sep 2004

I've dealt with Joey several times, and yes, he is truly on top of things and running a reputable business.

Comment

• FrankC29
              • Aug 2004

Let me add my voice to the chorus. I have my Vbulletin hosted with RWH, and the experience I've had with them is awesome to say the least. Joey moved my db from my last host all by himself, pretty much did all the hard work for me, and the Cpanel is incredible. Go with RWH!

Comment

• Dark Zero
                • May 2001
                • 3.6.x

RWH is an amazing host, joey are a great person and really help me many times

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...