How do I enable attachements for guests?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duke of Lions
    • Dec 2001

How do I enable attachements for guests?

How do I enable posting attachments for guests as well?

and how do I enable the wysiwyg editor for guests?

<got enough diskspace>
    Please ReadThe****ingManual

• Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Both of those features require the user to be registered. To my knowledge there is no way to enable those features for guests without hacking.

Comment

• Duke of Lions
      • Dec 2001

Why is that?

Why is that? I want to contribute to the open community to let everybody to be able to upload pictures, I will make sure it's no XXX or offending content. Really to bad because I would like to make a non profit images upload site, if you have a look at the website which resides under my newly acquired license you'll understand....

I have looked at vb.org but cannot find the hack, anybody want to write it for me? I am willing to pay for it!

Duke
      Please ReadThe****ingManual

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

It is against the forum rules to request paid services on these forums. Please ask over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...